Valuations Simplified , as a company you would always want to ensure that cost associated with your plan is properly estimated and accounted for , the accounting value is derived through the use of option pricing model which is based on inputs used under various assumptions. ESOP Direct help you in the valuation of your Option, its Accounting along with required compliance and disclosures as per Indian GAAP, IND AS, IFRS, US GAAP, FAS 123, SFRS and others standards established by applicable agencies.
As a company you would always want to ensure that the cost associated with your Plan is properly estimated and accounted for. The accounting value is derived through the use of option pricing model which is based on inputs used under various assumptions. Correct valuation depends greatly on combining industry knowledge with expertise. ESOP Direct will help you with considering appropriate variables following the guidance and standards applicable to the company.
- Evaluating employee compensation cost under intrinsic and fair value
- Amortization as per IGAAP or other standards
- Track subsidiary/ SBU information for tracking transfer cases and allocation of cost to relevant subsidiaries/SBUs
Transition to IFRS
- Calculating impact due to change in GAAP
- Analysis of alternative valuation models
- Impact of Plan conditions on future accounting cost
Reporting and Disclosures
- Automated disclosures as per IGAAP
- Employee level costs to enable cross charge and reporting at division level.
We do share valuation of unlisted companies essential to arrive at fair market price of shares at the time of grant of options for determination of exercise price of options (at market price or discount), it forms the basis for computation and booking of expenditure under intrinsic value or fair value method.
We also do share valuation required at the time of exercise of options of an unlisted company for calculation of perquisite Tax under Income Tax rules.
Financial Services are provided through our wholly owned subsidiary KP Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd registered with SEBI as CAT 1 Merchant Banker.