It makes imminent sense in some situations to implement ESOP through a Trust particularly for implementing cashless exercise and sourcing of shares through secondary market purchase. Implementing cashless exercise particularly eases the operations by foreign nationals. We provide a full range of services where we act as Trustees and also provide Trust management services.
OUR SERVICE OFFERINGS
Act as Trustees
- Independent corporate Trustee
- To operate bank, Demat and broking accounts
- Purchase shares from market or primary issue from company based on grant of options to employees, allotment of shares to employees based on options exercised
- Responsible for statutory compliances, insider trading compliances
Provide Trust Management Services
- On-line set up of Trust on My ESOPs – Access to Company to view status of share transactions, accounting reports, bank account details and minutes of meetings
- Registration of Trust
- To obtain PAN/TAN for Trust
- Opening and managing bank, Demat and broking account as per instructions received from the Trustee
- Purchase shares from market or primary issue from company based on grant of options to employees, allotment of shares to employees based on options exercised based on instructions received from Trustees, selling shares and remitting funds to employees based on cashless exercise transactions.
- Maintaining and finalization of accounts, conducting audit, maintaining statutory records.
- Insider trading compliances, Tax filings
- Conducting meetings of the Trust
- Periodic reporting to the company, reconciliation of Demat and bank accounts
- Help desk for employees
The corporate representatives (process owners at the customer’s end) are given separate management access based on their role and hierarchy, which allows them access to Trust information and reports. We assign dedicated resources to client to ensure smooth interaction and resolution of open issues and we deliver to the agreed service levels.